About Our Discount Kitchen Faucets
The kitchen is the place where you cook, the place where you eat, and for many, the place where you spend quality time with those you love. No kitchen is complete without a faucet, which is why we carry the best kitchen faucets online:
With so many options and styles to choose from, it can be overwhelming to make a decision. PlumbersStock offers numerous features, from touch-operated to pull-out kitchen faucets. Here is a list of things to consider when buying the kitchen faucet that might help to give you some direction.
Kitchen Faucet Options
The features and applications are seemingly endless, so use our resources to learn about the products or contact us.
Design Options on Kitchen Faucets
- Feel - Test out how the handle feels when you move it. The handle should be comfortable to the touch, easy to move, but firm in its maneuverability.
- Finish - Choosing the finish of your kitchen faucet may be one of the most difficult choices. PlumbersStock gives you a wide variety of choices when it comes to finishes, even some hard-to-find products available only through our online retail store. Stainless Steel, brushed nickel, and satin finishes are the highest growing segments as of late and could be a great choice. Many large appliances also come in these finishes, allowing you to match your faucet to the other appliances in your kitchen. If you are going for a vintage look, you may want to try finishes like oil-rubbed bronze, wrought iron, or hammered copper. Some consider getting epoxy finishes which is the alternative to metal. There are many colors to choose from to match almost any kitchen decor. Finally, you may want to look into getting a matte chrome finish that looks similar to aluminum or getting polished chrome, giving your faucet a bright sparkle.
- Bar or Secondary Kitchen Faucets - For the busy kitchen, a second sink may be a consideration. There are a variety of secondary faucets, including bar/prep sinks and pot fillers. Bar/prep sinks are a smaller version of the regular sink, often placed on the island. Pot fillers are a faucet installed on the wall behind the oven top, used to fill up pots. These faucets bring your cooking to a whole new level and heighten your culinary legitimacy.
- Pull Out Kitchen Faucet vs. Stationary Spout - A pull-out (or pull-down) faucet can make a huge difference in your cooking and cleaning tasks. The positive aspect of having a pullout faucet is the flexibility and ease of use. These faucets can be pulled out of the base to spray those hard-to-reach corners, fill up big pans that do not fit in the sink's basin and offer many other uses. Most pull-out kitchen faucets have high and low-pressure settings for the water flow, which can be adjusted with the touch of a button. Stationary spouts also have good attributes, tending to be cheaper, which could better fit your needs.
- Touch Operated - An excellent feature for the busy cook whose hands will just dirty up a faucet handle. A touch kitchen faucet by Delta is just what you need.
- Counter Mount vs. Wall Mount - Traditionally, kitchen faucets are installed on the counter, but some consumers turn to wall mount units. This gives your kitchen a modern and distinct look, frees up counter space, and helps to avoid the grime build-up that often accompanies counter mounts. Plumbing hookups may not currently exist in your home for a wall mount.
- Internal Construction - A higher quality faucet will have a brass construction, giving it a durability that surpasses the cheap faucet alternatives with plastic construction. Spending a little more on the initial purchase to get a brass construction will save you money in the end because you will have fewer replacement issues.
- Filtered vs. Unfiltered - Having a filtered kitchen faucet can bring a lot of added quality to your home, offering you clean, fresh water in an instant. You will want a filter that removes lead, chlorine, and other contaminants. You should consider that having a filter can slow the water flow of your faucet. If water flow is more critical than filtered water, getting a non-filtered faucet is best for you.
Wholesale Kitchen Faucets Online
Please get in touch with our professional associates for all other questions you may have about our wholesale kitchen faucets. We can help you with installation issues, questions about matching parts together, etc. We carry several notable brands, including:
- American Standard
- Newport Brass
- Price Pfister
- and more!